- The Deco Shop offers a 14-day return window. Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, in the original packaging. Stains (careful about deodorant ladies!), odors, missing beads, broken zippers etc will all be cause for a refused return, or (at our discretion) an additional charge for cleaning or repair.
- Due to the limited quantities and special occasion nature of our products, there will be a 20% restocking fee charged on all dress and shoe purchases, and a 10% restocking fee charged on all other items. Restock fee waived on exchanges.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We highly recommend you ship the items back with full insurance: we are not responsible for postal loss or damage en route. USPS priority mail offers $50 of insurance free, and additional insurance can easily be purchased.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- To request a refund or exchange, please click here to use our contact form. We will send you a return authorization number, and further instructions on completing your return.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange. If eligible for refund, it will be issued within 5 business days of receiving your return.